Friday, March 26, 2010

Bringing on the rants...

Okay so here is my first real rant as requested...
I dont understand why there are certain people who think they've been hurt by love like no one before... Guess what, you arent special in that aspect. Everyone has had their heart broken, everyone hurts from someone or something. It would probably be more difficult to find someone who hasnt been hurt then to find someone that has. Dont get me wrong I do feel bad for people who are hurting, people who are messed up from their past relationships, but at the same time, I also know we've all been there, its just some people show it and some people dont.
And another thing, the people who make excuses for how their significant other treats them because of how they are hurting from something in the past, um what? Just because Sallys ex-girlfriend treated her badly does not excuse Sally when she treats you badly.
Now some might say its the pot calling the kettle black here because I was in no condition to offer love advice when the girl I thought was my forever and I broke up, in fact I passed up more than one excellent person. But there comes a time when you have to take control, stop the hurting and pity party, deal with the pain and move on because life will pass you by and its your own fault when that happens. And by moving on, I dont mean going back to something you knew because you think the past is easier than exploring something in the future.
I really think its time for people to suck it up, realize that the time is now, there is no time like the present, and all those other cliche statements, because before you know it, the only thing you have in your life is your pity me attitude and your complaints, and no one to listen to them...

peace out girlscout(er)s
angry bee

No comments:

Post a Comment