Thursday, April 8, 2010

What do you want?

So I was asked last night what it is that I want... (to put this in perspective, it was regarding my love life that this was asked) and this is what I came up with:
Someone mature but goofy. Someone who can laugh at and with me. Someone who can have an educated conversation. Someone who has their own friends but still loves to be around me. Someone who comprehends and finds sarcasm amusing. Someone with a job and a car. Someone who I can take care of. Someone who leaves me breathless.
I dont think Im asking for too much here am I? Is it silly to want those things? I want to see the person Im with and from across the room just smile knowing they are mine, and vice versa. I want to make someone happier than they've ever been, and as selfish as it might be, I want them to make me happy too.

Im going with the flow right now, Im not forcing anything, Im enjoying the people in my life, but I know what Im looking for, and I think Ill know it when I find it. I think you just know. I think you know immediately. As soon as your eyes meet... Then everything that happens from then on just proves that you have been right in that first moment. When you suddenly realize that you were incomplete and now you are whole...
Yup just waiting patiently for that...

angry bee

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... stalking your blog too? ;)

    Thanks for taking my advice :)

    have fun at the movie tonight lady, call/text me after, I wanna hear your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete