Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Belated Easter to my Jesus loving peeps

Happy Belated Easter to my Jesus loving/fearing/Zombie hating friends...
I find that for a little while I had very little drama in my life, it was actually very nice.
The more lesbians in my life the more dramatic it becomes... Maybe thats why I used to date straight or bi girls, lol. But sometimes the girls who dont claim lesbian status are just as much drama if not more...
One of my friends told me I need to lower my standards, at first I was offended, but she continued with, "the hot girls in your life are CRAZY" haha, gotta love my friends.
There was a recent "discussion" between two people that I 'know', and I say 'know' because Im not sure how well I know either of them... But all along Ive been trying to understand the dynamic between the two of them, because one of them is constantly bringing up the other, and finally the shiteth hath hiteth the fan. Some people have suggested both the cause and effect need to be removed from my life, funny thing is, Im not sure I can determine which is which...
Some interesting thoughts were posed after the fact, of which I dont know the answers, nor do I understand... but oh well, if I was meant to, I would...

Whatever is meant to happen will happen (I figure if I keep telling myself things like that, Ill believe them), and sometimes people dont realize what they had a shot at til they dont have the shot anymore... and sometimes, when you lose what you thought you wanted, you realize something else had been there all along...

Peace out girl scout(ers)
angry bee

No comments:

Post a Comment